CAROLINA VASCULAR CENTER, PLLC
BILINGUAL CLINICAL DATA MANAGER (Spanish/English)
Lipedema and Venous Disease
Durham, NC (One Position - Full Time)
In the Durham, North Carolina Office: Analyze clinical data, coordinate paperwork and research projects dealing with venous disease, lipedema and wound care. Identify and report trends in lipedema and analyze treatment protocols.
In the Honduran Clinics: Perform leg ulcer and lipedema research, observations and data collection on patients in clinics in Honduras. May research and write grant proposals for clinic expansion in Honduras. Collaborate with the Red Cross in Honduras to establish a country wide leg ulcer treatment program. Will supervise 5-10 people in the Red Cross clinics in Honduras.
- Must have a basic understanding and knowledge of venous disease, lipedema and leg ulcers with the ability recognize and educate about general leg venous disease in English and Spanish.
- Must have at least six (6) months lipedema or leg ulcer evaluation experience in a clinical or research setting.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing Spanish.
- Requires at least one year of prior experience working with lipedema, or leg ulcer or venous disease patients and data.
- Requires Bachelor of Science degree in Biology or related field or its equivalent.
- Requires at least one previous research project experience in leg veins, leg ulcers or leg lipedema.
Initial out of country travel to Honduras approximately 30 nights/year with future travel needs increased to 75-90 nights/year in Honduras.
Monday – Thursday, 8-5pm in Durham, NC and in various Honduran cities when in clinics in Honduras.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resumes and inquiries to: LipedemaResearchAssistant@gmail.com